Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween


Ive started working on my halloween series Monday. So far have two shots from one idea and serveral more ideas to work on. Sadly have to redesign some ideas because they were almost spot on with a few scene from a new horror movie called "trick r' treat". Which by the way is a very well put together horror movie, a must buy for anyone that loves halloween. Like "trick r' treat" my halloween series is based around the rituals and urban legends of halloween. so heres a peek at what im working on.

I'm also going to be in a local art show held at a small coffee shop. Its not much but its a start and a great way to get my name out there. While doing all that and working full time at my job at a portrait studio I'm also trying to build my freelance business. I have a few people interested in using me for weddings and events just need to get the work and money in hand. Thats all I have going on right now. Still waiting to find out when Blitzkid will be back in Atlanta,Ga to do a photo shoot with them but I'll do my best to keep my blog up to date. You can also follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/kaaosimages also have news updates on my website www.kaaosimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment